Date Last Updated: 6/7/2016
c/o NBT Solutions, LLC
188 State St
Portland, ME 04101
How We Collect Information
We collect information in these ways:
- User Provided Information at the account level. Users will be prompted to provide us with certain personal information upon establishing an account. We may use this information to deliver services to you, for billing purposes and fulfilling your orders, as applicable, and communicating with you about the Site and other offerings, and for marketing purposes.
- ‘DemandGen’ prospect entered data; Customers using a customer-facing public lead generation and qualification web site will be collecting name, address, and contact information from interested customers. These data may be collected in a 3rd party system and later streamed into VETRO for analysis, or may be fed directly into a private VETRO database.
- Customer Informaton; Data on customer locations, names, addresses, contact information, and services and billing related details may be streamed into VETRO or housed in VETRO and synched with 3rd party systems in use by the VETRO client.
We refer to all of the information described in this section as “Collected Information.”
How We Use Collected Information
- We collect, store and serve Collected Information to enable us to operate the Site, including planning and analysis and service delivery where customer details are pertinent to such operations.
- In the event we use your email address to communicate with you, we will provide you with the option to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails.
How We Disclose Collected Information to Others
We will not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose Collected Information to anyone, except:
- To third parties that we work with to develop and provide the Site;
- To provide payment-related information to financial services and credit card processing companies in order to process subscriptions and orders requiring payment;
- Possibly to disclose such information in response to a legal process, order or investigation (for example, a subpoena or court order);
- Possibly to disclose where necessary to protect our legal or business rights or interests or to protect others (for example, in order to reduce the risk of fraud or illegal activities);
- To sell, rent, trade, license, use and/or disclose Collected Information to third parties, except that any such information will not personally identify you or any user.
Our Security Measures
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of the Collected Information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all transactions through the Site. VETRO uses SSL encryption to protect the Collected Information online, and we also take steps to protect the Collected Information in our facilities. Furthermore, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. While we believe that we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the Collected Information, as is the case with all web sites, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Applicability and Revisions